Monday, April 13, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Today felt summery. I went the whole day without a jacket of any kind. Even though the next few days have a rainy forecast, after that it's supposed to be sunny and in the high 60s. It's like Earth is saying "Hang in there, this is what's coming next!" I'm feeling pretty excited about warmer weather coming in summer. Warm weather, the sun not going down until 8:30pm, oldies, and vintage surf videos make me think of summer. Here are some fun things to get you in the summer mood. What makes you think of Summer?

These guys look like cavemen, don't they?

Vintage Surf videos make life seem idyllic.

And Elvis is just silly.

1 comment:

LP said...

What makes me think of summer: 'Hot fun in the summertime' by Sly and the Family Stone; 'Good Vibrations' by the Beach Boys; the beach; not having to wake up at 6 am; wearing shorts (I pretty much always wear flip flops, so that doesn't help); turning on the fan; and barbecues.