Friday, May 9, 2008

Far Dish

Dishes are a terrible thing when you don't have a dish washer. Actually, any time they're dirty and not clean. This is what the kitchen sink area looked like before:
...And almost two hours of scrubbing later:
Obviously I have yet to put them away, but the deed is finally done. And let me tell you, it was gross at times.
I have had an important revelation-- a peanut butter and jelly sandwich wrapped in a paper towel is pleasantly soft and squishy, yet fragile. Like a newborn kitten.
Experience it for yourself. It's true.

3 comments:

Janeite42 said...

You're weird. But really, if you put an egg in there with the sandwich, you could pretend it was the kitten's skull.

Adrien said...

ew, mom.

Jared and Megan said...

congratulations on the clean kitchen/dishes. I totally know how that feels... our dishwasher is le crap so we hand wash all our dishes. I like how Adrien's comment is just 'ew, mom'. lol.