Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Plethora

I'm a few days behind on this jig, so I'll cut to the chase.
First: funny. I saw this at the doctor's the other day. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was funny that they had the creepy little clamp or whatever holding back the covering of the intestines. As in, it's a drawing, why not just leave it out entirely? And the wrinkles....
Ok, fine. Next: a corner of my home. This is a corner in the living room. It houses the pretty lantern Sam got for me in Turkey last summer. It's kind of the inspiration for the living room's style, actually (if there is one).
Next: before and after. I didn't know what to do for this one, so it's just what I looked like before bed and what I looked like after waking up. Pretty much the same, actually.
And finally: delicious. I love blueberry Special K. It is delicious.
The end.

1 comment:

LP said...

I forgot to come over and see your myriad bookshelves! Well, I will do it next month.

PS The pictures are small. I tried to read the lettering near the creepy little clamp and it looks like "royal garden of liver". And above it is the "splink rupture of turkverse color".