Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo a Day

I saw this on one of the blogs I follow (of a random girl in Australia whose life I love reading about...no it's not creepy at all, she commented on here once ages ago, so that justifies me!) a few days ago. I've been doing it, but true to form, I've forgotten to post. Here is the list, and my first photo:
Day one:
My View Today: my desk at work, complete with bags of bones from Petra that I'm inventorying, lots of museum books, and a few dozen groundstones from the Kanab excavations in the background.

PS: I don't have an iPhone, and therefore no Instagram, so these pictures aren't going to be really artsy or whatever unless I figure something else out that still jives with my laziness.

2 comments:

LP said...

"bags of bones from Petra" -- how fascinating that sounds.

Megan said...

yeah no kidding, I didn't realize there was still work to do in Petra!