Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crush

If there's something I've noticed blogging over the years is that there are two types of posts that no one ever comments on (not that comments make the post, but that's sort of how I gauge their popularity): my political opinions and songs.
Well, anyway, this a post about a song. I used to hate Dave Matthews, or at least think he was merely tolerable. And while I still think some of his music is nothing special, and as a person he's a little weird (but aren't we all?), he's come out with some incredible stuff that has really impressed me recently. This is one of them.

"Crush" Live at Radio City with Tim Reynolds

2 comments:

Jared and Megan said...

you know this isn't a new song, right? maybe I misunderstood and just *thought* you meant you thought it was a recent song.

Regardless, I love it, too. This version is cool. lol Boysish men. Perhaps he's a little ... influenced. Still funny.

Also, I don't usually comment on your more political posts because mostly I just don't like discussing politics.

Shannon said...

No, I know it's not recent, I just liked it recently.

I don't like discussing politics usually either, I just sometimes need to throw stuff out there, which is why I don't necessarily expect people to comment on those posts. I'm just saying.