Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yum

I love cupcakes. Especially lately-- don't know why! Anyway, I've been seeing so many delicious-looking cupcake recipes around and about that I don't even know what to do with myself. How about...a cupcake exchange? By the by, the samoa cupcakes look totally delicious (...p.s. I found that through Lindsay's blog).
Here are some ideas for "different" kinds of cupcakes (aside from the samoa cupcake):
Ice Cream Cupcakes
Devil's Food Chocolate Cupcakes with Flour Frosting
Fleur de Sel Cupcakes
Mascarpone Mini Cupcakes with Strawberry Glaze
Black Bottom Cupcakes
Pink Lady Cake (make into cupcakes)
So yeah, if anybody's interested in having a cupcake exchange/party, let me know because I'm totally in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon! I just added you to my blog roll. I love cupcakes, by the way. Mmm...

Jared and Megan said...

You know I'm totally up for it! I'd been putting a hold on baking for the past few months cause I felt like I was going to get fat, but if there's a good purpose, I'm totally in. Niblany.