Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bone.

Tonight in my Biological Anthropology class we had a bone lab. It was a lot of fun, and kind of a review from my high school anatomy class. There's something about bone names that makes them stick in your head. I've had terms like "greater trochanter," "mental protuberance," and "olechranon fossa" running around in my head all evening.
Anyway, bones are fun. Here's this amusing video we watched in class that can teach you a little about...
THE SKELETAL SYSTEM!!!
(Make sure your sound is up. It being loud helps, I promise.)
P.S. Yes, I realize I'm rather a huge dork. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go clean my pocket protectors and read a little Brief History of the Universe.

1 comment:

LP said...

My favorite parts:

The fat squeaky baby

"Everything became a little bit bigger...including your bones!"

the "cervykle vertibrae"

the "straynum"?

What an exciting video!

PS You don't own pocket protectors, you silly thing.