Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blame It On the Pop

Do you like the new layout? I'm pretty sure it's actually looked this way before (at least I know I've used that picture). I was going to make the colors brighter/lighter to make it seem more summery, but mostly I'm too lazy to redo all the fonts and everything. Anyway.

Last night I was at Adrien's and we were watching videos on Youtube. She showed me these mashup videos (I love mashups...and montages...seriously love them) of the top 25 pop songs from 2007, 2008, and 2009. I can't decide which one is my favorite. Last night it was 2009, this morning it's 2007. But you should just watch them, they're loads of fun and seriously cool, even if you don't like/listen to all these songs.

2007:

2008 (Viva la Pop):

2009 (Blame it on the Pop):

No comments: