Saturday, November 28, 2009

Changes

Sometimes when we feel we need a change in our lives and we can't really do anything about it without making a drastic difference in the way we normally go about things, it helps to do something small (but effective) like cleaning your room, reorganizing books or movies, repositioning furniture, or changing bedsheets (I have many sets for just such a reason).  I tend to do the last one the most often, especially since with my currently tiny room I can't really rearrange furniture.

Maybe you don't really need a new job or really want to quit school or get new friends or anything, maybe you just need new sheets.  At least for a while.

Note:  Yes, I did do a photoshoot with my bedsheets.  Shush.

1 comment:

Jared and Megan said...

I like that you took a picture of your sheets. =)