Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know I'm a day early, but I also know that tomorrow I'll forget to post because family will be here within a matter of hours (about 7 to be more precise). So! Look what I painted for Dad for Father's Day:I'm pretty proud of myself. I like it when I do a good job :)
Also, check out these songs I really like: "Eyes" by Rogue Wave (which you might-- or might not-- recognize from 2 episodes early in season 1 of Heroes yesIknowI'manerd) and "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star



P.S. We've had 6 months of precipitation, don't you think it's time for a little sunshine?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like those songs!
So many songs today are just noise.

Jared and Megan said...

I like the 2nd song, I've heard it before. I'll have to watch the videos later.
re: the painting; good work cadet!