Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Deathly Hallows

Have you seen the new teaser poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2?
The comment was made here that the series has matured incredibly since the first film:
I feel like I am one of the lucky ones to be someone who grew up in a way with Harry Potter (as cheesy as that might sound). I feel like I've been about the same age as the characters almost the whole time, and the Harry Potter books make up a huge part of my childhood post-elementary school. Anyway! That's only a part of the reason why I love it so much. Sidetrack.

I also recently became aware (from here) of a deleted scene from DH part 1 that was released pre-DVD (which comes out April 6th-- woohoo!). Take a gander:


Also, just because, here are a couple of neat videos to check out:

3 comments:

LP said...

Oh, you beat me to it. I was going to send you a link to the poster! I think maybe if you write the story of your life you could call it "Growing Up with Harry".

Unknown said...

Voldemort still isn't scary.

And I think that clip should've been in the film.

Shannon said...

I think it's a good clip, and I'm sorry that there wasn't more of Harry's goodbyes to the Dursleys in the film, but I think if it was in there, it would've made Hermione's bit less impactful, since it fit so well into the beginning montage.